Tuesday, March 27, 2007

ANOTHER COCK-UP


So of course I entered the Glasgow competition. They chose 55 of the 70 or so photos I uploaded to be in their final selection (stick 'phyllis' in the search box to see which ones.) I then mentioned it to my dad and asked if he had any Glasgow photos. Not overly interested, I, myself went through his photo albums, signed him up and sent in a couple of his, not particularly interesting, as I thought, photos (stick 'dougie' in the search box to see these). As I had signed him up I used my mobile number, password etc for his application. I later got an email to say I had been shortlisted for the prize. Dad then got an email saying the same. The final 20, out of 2500 would be notified by phone. That was a problem - in the rush to sign up last week I skipped the phone number box on the form! Dad, of course, has now had a text on my mobile telling him he's in the final. I, on the other hand don't know how my photo was rated as they don't realize they need to phone what they think is my dad's mobile to tell me how I got on. I have a feeling I should definitely stop interfering in my parents' business this week!

6 comments:

Sebastian said...

Or when you do, remember to act AS you were them, using their e-mail adresse, phone number and the like ;) BTW good luck in the contesr.

The Scudder said...

Hey Honey,
Skill and photographic expertise will out in the end !!
I may share the prize with you if it's anything monetary :)
But just think ,.,.,. You could be the daughter of a prize winning Photographer ,.,. Yo

The Scudder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Scudder said...

I see you finally made it into the top 20 !! Or was it one of MY photos you used :) Hahaha
Congrats anyway ,,, see you at the PARTY ??

Phyl said...

pistols at dawn?

Charlotte said...

SEXY PHOTO